Our GoC client requires the technical and engineering assistance of one (1) senior tester, to provide testing engineering services. The resources will assist the Engineering Unit with processing and analysis systems development and will provide operational support for users of developed systems.
The scope of work will include any number of the following tasks:
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- requirements analysis;
- systems analysis;
- systems engineering;
- configuration management of developed software;
- system and network management, including security aspects;
- life cycle engineering;
- operational support;
- writing of reports, user manuals, technical support documents, briefing notes, presentations, procurement and project related documentation;
- development and conducting of training sessions;
- giving briefings to technical staff, end users, and management; and other consultation as required.
Specific experience sought for this position:
- Design and develop test plans
- Design, develop and execute test procedures
- Provide operational support;
- Write and review system documentation.
Nice to have the following:
- Experience in the design and development of test plans.
- Experience in the design, development and execution of test procedures.
- Experience in testing telecommunications/networking systems.
- Current Secret Clearance issued by the Government of Canada.
- Knowledge and experience with test methodology and tools.
- Experience testing in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge of data telecommunications, network protocols and internet applications.
- Experience testing of telecommunication software.
- Experience configuring test equipment, including PC/server hardware and software.
(please attach current resume)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and details
on how you qualify for the above position by clicking on the "Apply" link.
We thank all those who apply, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.